Substantiation of this Report is minimal at best; I do not know of any other persons conducting field work in this area of southeast Wisconsin. There are no published reports for Racine or Walworth Counties on the BFRO website; some corroboration, however, may be provided by nearby Waukesha County. Further research and enquiry may provide important, new information regarding EC habituation and/or migration.
The combination of physical, visual, audible and/or olfactory events described in this Report are as follows:
- The possible branch assemblies, observed near the carpark;
- The suspended branch, observed along the trail as we mounted the ridge;
- The enormous branch assembly, constructed on the ridge slope;
- The sounds of movement, at the bottom of the ridge;
- The glimpse of something moving, ditto;
- The sound of loud, heavy footsteps, pacing back and forth;
- The numerous small, baseball-sized rocks found at the enormous branch assembly;
- The possible ‘X’ formation observed in the woods;
- The observation of a tall, dark shadow which moved from left to right, then from right to left;
- The continued sounds of movement at the bottom of the ridge.
These behaviours, and the history of my own experiences, may be considered sufficient to suggest the presence of EC  at Wehmhoff Woodland Preserve, in the early autumn of 2016.
A number of subjective events also occurred. While these cannot be considered conclusive evidence, neither should they be discounted. Although it is reasonable to review the impact of non-objective stimuli in this Report, such effects, while personally quite vivid and at times overwhelming, are nonetheless nearly impossible to substantiate with any measure of certainty.
 BFRO Author(s). Wisconsin. Bigfoot Field Researchers’ Organisation. http://www.bfro.net/GDB/state_listing.asp?state=wi. 2017. Web. Accessed 20 June 2017.
 Ibid. Waukesha County, Wisconsin. Bigfoot Field Researchers’ Organisation. http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_county_reports.asp?state=wi&county=Waukesha. 2017. Web. Accessed 20 June 2017.
 EC, in this context, stands for “Elder Children”, as usual.
To open the Report, simply double-click on the words “FIELD REPORT” above, and the PDF file will open for you; you may then download the file to your own computer, or read here, at your leisure.
Sanjay R Singhal, RA
Please join Beyond The Forest/Beyond The Forest Radio on Facebook to share your comments and/or questions about this, or any other of my reports and postings!
Copyright © 2017 Sanjay R Singhal, RA. All rights reserved.