“Beyond The Forest 2015: The Year in Review” is a compilation of Sanjay R Singhal, RA’s Field Reports from the calendar year 2015; it began with a startling encounter at Area R, and ended with a return visit to Areas D and C in northern Michigan. 2015 may be considered a year of immense activity, as Sanjay continued his field work across southern Wisconsin and also in northern Illinois, while still investigating his existing research sites in Michigan.
It is difficult to look back, and to comprehend Sanjay’s life before 18 July, 2015; it is almost impossible. The sudden, and inexplicable death on that date, of Sanjay’s close friend and colleague Joshua Paul ‘JP’ Smith, has been an unbearable wrench; the pain and the darkness are still haunting. Sanjay and Josh had planned to investigate together in October, throughout Sanjay’s research sites in northern Michigan; it has been extremely challenging for him to return there.
Nonetheless, there are many highlights from 2015; here are a select few:
1. Sanjay’s observation of what appeared to be a large, dark figure, standing motionless in a swamp at Area R, which, when photographed, really did look like an EC;
2. A horrifying series of adventures at Rutland Gate, including a strange, dissonant realisation of another dimension, and a still-unexplained occasion of missing time;
3. Continuing investigations at Area D in northern Michigan, wherein similarly-shaped footprints in the dunes suggested a possible year-round habitation site;
4. An astonishing series of large, bare footprints observed over several investigations at Illinois Beach State Park in Lake County, Illinois;
5. A strange, up-close-and-personal encounter with a UFO at Chartwell, shared with Sanjay’s good friend and colleague Linda Godfrey;
6. A truly beautiful tipi assembly observed at Illinois Beach State Park;
7. An impressive, large ‘X’ configuration observed and later documented in the same location.
There are many more experiences and encounters, to be certain; one need only read further. Sanjay has tried to present his findings in an objective fashion; one may hope he has succeeded. Nonetheless, the impressions gained on each investigation have not been excluded; they are an important part of Sanjay’s findings, and comparison of same with the efforts of other researchers offers a reference point, and possibly validation as well.
The reader may observe some slight differences between the Field Reports presented herein and the same reports as published on the Beyond the Forest blog (https://beyondtheforestblog.wordpress.com); these are intentional, and necessary to the structure of this book. Some photographs have been rearranged; some paragraphs have been combined. In a few reports, some comments have been omitted altogether.
“Beyond The Forest 2015: The Year in Review” may be purchased through your local, independent booksellers.
Sanjay R Singhal, RA
Copyright © 2018 Sanjay R Singhal. All rights reserved.