The curious, carefully composed and balanced branch assembly observed on the south side of the meadow, at the base of the high dune, secured with vines and marcescent components; 19 November, 2015. Copyright © 2016 Sanjay R Singhal. All rights reserved.
To open the Report, simply double-click on the words “FIELD REPORT” above, and the PDF file will open for you; you may then download the file to your own computer, or read here, at your leisure.
Substantiation of this Report, and the behaviours described therein, may be provided, for the most part, by my own experiences at Area D in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and through 2015.  I do not know of other encounters and/or sightings in this area. Nonetheless, a cursory review of same suggests considerable activity.
The combination of physical, visual, audible and/or olfactory events described in this Report are as follows:
- The direct, visual observation of a pair of black, hairy hands, gripping the sides of a tree;
- The possible nest or shelter assembly, observed in the heavy brush of the ravine;
- The eerie quiet and stillness experienced along the main path;
- The collapsed suspended-branch assembly;
- The new, ground-based branch assembly observed along the main path;
- The small, vertical branch assembly with marcescent leaves, near the slanted-branch assembly;
- The possible glimpses of movement observed in the woods north of the meadow;
- The curious branch assembly south of the meadow, with vines wrapped about the components;
- The possible large, human-like footprints observed on the high dune;
- The large, composite-type branch assembly first observed by Chuck Johnson;
- The pair of ski poles mounted to a tree along the path;
- The unusual, graceful branch assembly observed along the access road.
These factors, alone or in combination with past experience(s), may be considered sufficient to confirm the presence of EC  at Area D in the autumn of 2015. I have since returned to this area numerous times, where I have experienced some startling observations and encounters. Further investigation may provide additional information regarding possible habitation in this area, either permanent or itinerant.
A number of subjective events also occurred. While these cannot be considered conclusive, neither should they be discounted. Although it is reasonable to review the impact of non-objective stimuli in this Report, such effects, while personally quite vivid and at times overwhelming, are nonetheless nearly impossible to substantiate with any measure of certainty.
 Sanjay R Singhal. Field Report 12.11.2011: Area D (with Addendum). Beyond The Forest. https://beyondtheforestblog.wordpress.com/2014/12/30/field-report-12-11-2011-area-d-with-addendum/. 30 December 2014. Web. Accessed 11 October 2015.
 Ibid. Field Report 10.05.2012: Area D (with Addendum). Beyond The Forest. https://beyondtheforestblog.wordpress.com/2015/08/05/field-report-10-05-2012-area-d-with-addendum/. 5 August 2015. Web. Accessed 11 October 2015.
 Ibid. Field Report 11.18.2013: Area D. Beyond The Forest. https://beyondtheforestblog.wordpress.com/2015/08/30/field-report-11-18-2013-area-d/. 30 August 2015. Web. Accessed 11 October 2015.
 Ibid. Field Report 09.22.2014: Area D. Beyond The Forest. https://beyondtheforestblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/19/field-report-09-22-2014-area-d/. 19 September 2015. Web. Accessed 11 October 2015.
 Ibid. Field Report 03.21.2015a: Area D. Beyond The Forest. https://beyondtheforestblog.wordpress.com/2015/10/11/field-report-03-21-2015a-area-d/. 11 October 2015. Web. Accessed 11 October 2015.
 Ibid. Field Report 04.18.2015a: Area D. Beyond The Forest. https://beyondtheforestblog.wordpress.com/2015/10/12/field-report-04-18-2015a-area-d/. 12 October 2015. Web. Accessed 12 April 2016.
 EC, in this context, stands for “Elder Children”, as usual.
 Not as many times as I should have liked, but, well, there you have it.
Sanjay R Singhal, RA
Please join Beyond The Forest on Facebook to share your comments and/or questions about this, or any other of my reports and postings!
Please join me on Tuesday evenings at 8pm (Central Time) for Beyond The Forest on BlogTalkRadio as we explore the world of the Elder Children!
Copyright © 2016 Sanjay R Singhal, RA. All rights reserved.