To open the Report, simply double-click on the words “FIELD REPORT” above, and the PDF file will open for you; you may then download the file to your own computer, or read here, at your leisure.
Substantiation of this Report, and the behaviours described therein, may be provided, for the most part, by my own experiences at Area D in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and through 2015. I do not know of other encounters and/or sightings in this area. Nonetheless, a cursory review of same suggests considerable activity.
The combination of physical, visual, audible and/or olfactory events described in this Report are as follows:
- The eerie quiet and stillness in the woods, experienced throughout;
- The beautifully intertwined, marcescent twig assemblies, observed on the main path;
- The additional logs heaped together at the base of the high dune path;
- The new, suspended-twig assembly, also marcescent, on the (second) hidden trail;
- The marcescent branches and logs, arranged around the abandoned campfire;
- The possible abandonment of the Large Shelter;
- The observation of a large, dark shadow, which ducked quickly behind a tree;
- The observation of a large, dark figure, standing motionless next to a tree on the dune slope;
- The strange, frightening disorientation experienced in the hollow;
- The loud, thrashing noise heard in the brush;
- The observation of a reddish-gold figure, darting through the trees;
- The large tipi assembly observed in the south woods, possibly of human origin;
- The sounds of movement on the hillside;
- The sounds of bipaedal footsteps on the hillside;
- The large, gracefully arched suspended-branch assembly observed in the south woods;
- The foul, unpleasant odour, which dissipated suddenly.
These factors, alone or in combination with past experience(s), may be considered sufficient to confirm the presence of EC  at Area D in the spring of 2015. I have since returned to this area numerous times, where I have experienced some startling observations and encounters. Further investigation may provide additional information regarding possible habitation in this area, either permanent or itinerant.
The strange, frightening disorientation experienced in the grove may be considered a personal infrasound event, lacking any other definition. Such effect upon my physical and perceptive senses suggest some type of sensory manipulation, although any further clarification is almost impossible to confirm.
An unusual number of subjective events also occurred. While these cannot be considered conclusive, neither should they be discounted. Although it is reasonable to review the impact of non-objective stimuli in this Report, such effects, while personally quite vivid and at times overwhelming, are nonetheless nearly impossible to substantiate with any measure of certainty.
 Sanjay R Singhal. Field Report 12.11.2011: Area D (with Addendum). Beyond The Forest. https://beyondtheforestblog.wordpress.com/2014/12/30/field-report-12-11-2011-area-d-with-addendum/. 30 December 2014. Web. Accessed 11 October 2015.
 Ibid. Field Report 10.05.2012: Area D (with Addendum). Beyond The Forest. https://beyondtheforestblog.wordpress.com/2015/08/05/field-report-10-05-2012-area-d-with-addendum/. 5 August 2015. Web. Accessed 11 October 2015.
 Ibid. Field Report 11.18.2013: Area D. Beyond The Forest. https://beyondtheforestblog.wordpress.com/2015/08/30/field-report-11-18-2013-area-d/. 30 August 2015. Web. Accessed 11 October 2015.
 Ibid. Field Report 09.22.2014: Area D. Beyond The Forest. https://beyondtheforestblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/19/field-report-09-22-2014-area-d/. 19 September 2015. Web. Accessed 11 October 2015.
 Sanjay R Singhal. Field Report 03.21.2015a: Area D. Beyond The Forest. https://beyondtheforestblog.wordpress.com/2015/10/11/field-report-03-21-2015a-area-d/. 11 October 2015. Web. Accessed 11 October 2015.
 EC, in this context, stands for “Elder Children”, as usual.
 Not as many times as I should have liked, but, well, there you have it.
Sanjay R Singhal, RA
Please join Beyond The Forest on Facebook to share your comments and/or questions about this, or any other of my reports and postings!
Please join me on Tuesday evenings at 8pm (Central Time) for Beyond The Forest on BlogTalkRadio as we explore the world of the Elder Children!
Copyright © 2015 Sanjay R Singhal, RA. All rights reserved.