To open the Report, simply double-click on the words “FIELD REPORT” above, and the PDF file will open for you; you may then download the file to your own computer, or read here, at your leisure.
Substantiation of this Report, and the behaviours described therein, may be provided, for the most part, by my own experiences at Area D in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and through 2015. I do not know of other encounters and/or sightings in this area. Nonetheless, a cursory review of same suggests considerable activity.
The combination of physical, visual, audible and/or olfactory events described in this Report are as follows:
- The eerie quiet and stillness in the woods, experienced throughout;
- The missing glyph arrangements at the entrance to the reserve;
- The sound of heavy, padded footsteps, heard as I walked along the main path, and which kept pace with me as I did so;
- The additional logs observed at the base of the high dune path;
- The small, beautifully constructed branch assembly observed at the hunting blind;
- The supplements to the large ‘X’ formation behind the Large Shelter;
- The sounds of movement, heard in the brush;
- The possible branch assembly observed on the dune slope, composed of large, curvilinear branches;
- The low, groaning sound, repeated twice, from the back of the hollow;
- The loud, thrashing noise heard in the brush;
- The soft, low whoop sound heard from the back of the hollow;
- The destruction of the large ‘X’ formation in the clearing;
- The lines of bipaedal tracks observed in the dune saddle, presenting no turnout or straddle, and with enormous stride lengths, progressing straight up the dune slope;
- The strange phenomenon of my shadow, observed on the path as being cast by an unseen light source;
- The sudden, loud crashing noise heard behind me, in the woods.
These factors, alone or in combination with past experience(s), may be considered sufficient to confirm the presence of EC  at Area D in the spring of 2015. I have since returned to this area numerous times, where I have experienced some startling observations and encounters. Further investigation may provide additional information regarding possible habitation in this area, either permanent or itinerant.
An unusual number of subjective events also occurred. While these cannot be considered conclusive, neither should they be discounted. Although it is reasonable to review the impact of non-objective stimuli in this Report, such effects, while personally quite vivid and at times overwhelming, are nonetheless nearly impossible to substantiate with any measure of certainty.
 Sanjay R Singhal. Field Report 12.11.2011: Area D (with Addendum). Beyond The Forest. https://beyondtheforestblog.wordpress.com/2014/12/30/field-report-12-11-2011-area-d-with-addendum/. 30 December 2014. Web. Accessed 11 October 2015.
 Ibid. Field Report 10.05.2012: Area D (with Addendum). Beyond The Forest. https://beyondtheforestblog.wordpress.com/2015/08/05/field-report-10-05-2012-area-d-with-addendum/. 5 August 2015. Web. Accessed 11 October 2015.
 Ibid. Field Report 11.18.2013: Area D. Beyond The Forest. https://beyondtheforestblog.wordpress.com/2015/08/30/field-report-11-18-2013-area-d/. 30 August 2015. Web. Accessed 11 October 2015.
 Ibid. Field Report 09.22.2014: Area D. Beyond The Forest. https://beyondtheforestblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/19/field-report-09-22-2014-area-d/. 19 September 2015. Web. Accessed 11 October 2015.
 EC, in this context, stands for “Elder Children”, as usual.
 Not as many times as I should have liked, but, well, there you have it.
Sanjay R Singhal, RA
Please join Beyond The Forest on Facebook to share your comments and/or questions about this, or any other of my reports and postings!
Please join me on Tuesday evenings at 8pm (Central Time) for Beyond The Forest on BlogTalkRadio as we explore the world of the Elder Children!
Copyright © 2015 Sanjay R Singhal, RA. All rights reserved.