To open the Report, simply double-click on the words “FIELD REPORT” above, and the PDF file will open for you; you may then download the file to your own computer, or read here, at your leisure.
Substantiation of this Report is minimal at best; I am not familiar with other persons researching this area of southern Wisconsin. My own investigation at Mansfield Park occurred in the autumn of 2014; I have not returned since then. There are no published reports for Green, Jefferson, Rock, or Walworth Counties on the BFRO website, although two reports each for adjacent Dane and Waukesha Counties are available.  Nonetheless, a cursory review of same suggests considerable activity in this region.
The combination of physical, visual, audible and/or olfactory events described in this Report are:
- The eerie, almost unnatural silence in the woods;
- The possible branch assembly observed on the main path;
- The sounds of movement in the brush, repeatedly heard throughout;
- The sudden glimpse of a tall, dark figure passing between two trees;
- The observation of a tall, dark figure peeking out from behind a tree, and then ducking back again;
- The observation of a sudden, quick gleam of light in the woods, possibly eye-shine;
- The strong, unusual odour noticed in the woods, neither foul nor fair;
- The sounds of something keeping pace with us in the woods as we returned along the path;
- The strange, red glowing mist which appeared and disappeared in different places;
- The second observation of a tall, dark figure passing between two trees;
- The curiously hollow-sounding ground along the main path;
- The three, faint wood-knocks heard to the west.
These behaviours, and the history of my own experiences, may be considered sufficient to suggest the presence of EC  at Mansfield Park in the autumn of 2014.
A number of subjective events also occurred. While these cannot be considered conclusive evidence, neither should they be discounted. Although it is reasonable to review the impact of non-objective stimuli in this Report, such effects, while personally quite vivid and at times overwhelming, are nonetheless nearly impossible to substantiate with any measure of certainty.
 BFRO Author(s). Wisconsin. Bigfoot Field Researchers’ Organisation. http://www.bfro.net/GDB/state_listing.asp?state=wi. 2015. Web. Accessed 12 September 2015.
 Ibid. Dane County, Wisconsin. Bigfoot Field Researchers’ Organisation. http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_county_reports.asp?state=wi&county=Dane. 2015. Web. Accessed 27 August 2015.
 Ibid. Waukesha County, Wisconsin. Bigfoot Field Researchers’ Organisation. http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_county_reports.asp?state=WI&county=Waukesha. 2015. Web. Accessed 20 September 2015.
 EC, in this context, stands for “Elder Children”, as usual.
Sanjay R Singhal, RA
Please feel free to like/join my Facebook page and post your comments and/or questions about this, or any other of my reports and postings; there are more reports being issued, and more branch-assembly analyses, so stay tuned!
Copyright © 2015 Sanjay R Singhal, RA. All rights reserved.