To open the Report, simply double-click on the words “FIELD REPORT” above, and the PDF file will open for you; you may then download the file to your own computer, or read here, at your leisure.
Substantiation of this Report, and the behaviours described therein, may be provided, for the most part, by my own experiences at Area D in 2011, 2012, 2013 and through 2014.      I do not know of other encounters and/or sightings in this area. Nonetheless, a cursory review of same suggests considerable activity.
The combination of physical, visual, audible and/or olfactory events described in this Report are as follows:
- The loud, bipaedal footsteps, heard pacing back and forth in the ravine when I arrived;
- The new, small branch assemblies, observed near the signpost;
- The possible new glyph arrangement, ditto;
- The modifications to the large, slanted-branch assembly;
- The long, straight branches, laid upon the ground nearby;
- The malfunctioning camera;
- The possible tracks, observed on the high dune path;
- The eerie silence at the top of the dune;
- The missing marcescent components from the suspended-twig assembly;
- The sounds of movement, heard in the brush;
- The dark, shadowy figure, observed crouching near a tree and ducking back and forth;
- The loud, thrashing noises, heard in the brush from two directions;
- The series of loud, sharp wood-knocks, heard from the same two directions;
- The glimpse of movement in the brush;
- The sound of loud, bipaedal footsteps in the woods;
- The new, small branch assemblies observed near the blue-painted deer stand;
- The dark, shadowy figure, observed moving up the dune slope;
- The foul, unpleasant odour, noticed on the south dune;
- The sounds of movement in the brush, keeping pace with me as I walked;
- The sounds of something approaching me in the brush;
- The possible line of tracks observed at the dune saddle, presenting no turnout or straddle, and also presenting an enormous stride length.
These factors, alone or in combination with past experience(s), may be considered sufficient to confirm the presence of EC  at Area D in the early autumn of 2014. I have since returned to this area numerous times, where I have experienced some startling observations and encounters. Further investigation may provide additional information regarding possible habitation in this area, either permanent or itinerant.
A number of subjective events also occurred. While these cannot be considered conclusive, neither should they be discounted. Although it is reasonable to review the impact of non-objective stimuli in this Report, such effects, while personally quite vivid and at times overwhelming, are nonetheless nearly impossible to substantiate with any measure of certainty.
 Sanjay R Singhal. Field Report 02.21.2014: Area D (with Addendum). Beyond The Forest. https://beyondtheforestblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/05/field-report-02-21-2014-area-d-with-addendum/. 5 September 2015. Web. Accessed 5 September 2015.
 Ibid. Field Report 04.17.2014A: Area D (with Addendum). Beyond The Forest. https://beyondtheforestblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/05/field-report-04-17-2014a-area-d-with-addendum/. 5 September 2015. Web. Accessed 6 September 2015.
 Ibid. Field Report 04.21.2014: Area D (with Addendum). Beyond The Forest. https://beyondtheforestblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/07/field-report-04-21-2014-area-d-with-addendum/. 7 September 2015. Web. Accessed 7 September 2015.
 Ibid. Field Report 05.16.2014: Area D (with Addenda). Beyond The Forest. https://beyondtheforestblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/08/field-report-05-16-2014-area-d-with-addenda/. 8 September 2015. Web. Accessed 12 September 2015.
 Ibid. Field Report 05.19.2014: Area D. Beyond The Forest. https://beyondtheforestblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/12/field-report-05-19-2014-area-d/. 12 September 2015. Web. Accessed 12 September 2015.
 Ibid. Field Report 07.24.2014A: Area D (with Addendum). Beyond The Forest. https://beyondtheforestblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/12/field-report-07-24-2014a-area-d-with-addendum/. 12 September 2015. Web. Accessed 20 September 2015.
 Ibid. Field Report 07.28.2014: Area D. Beyond The Forest. https://beyondtheforestblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/19/field-report-07-28-2014-area-d/. 19 September 2015. Web. Accessed 19 September 2015.
 EC, in this context, stands for “Elder Children”, as usual.
 Not as many times as I should have liked, but, well, there you have it.
Sanjay R Singhal, RA
Please feel free to like/join my Facebook page and post your comments and/or questions about this, or any other of my reports and postings; there are more reports being issued, and more branch-assembly analyses, so stay tuned!
Copyright © 2015 Sanjay R Singhal, RA. All rights reserved.