To open either the Report or the Addendum, simply double-click on the words “FIELD REPORT” or “ADDENDUM” above, and the PDF file will open for you; you may then download the file to your own computer, or read here, at your leisure.
Substantiation of this Report is minimal at best; I do not know of any other persons conducting field work in this specific portion of northern Wisconsin; there are no published reports on the BFRO website for either Calumet, Fond du Lac, Outagamie, or Winnebago Counties, which comprise a large portion of the Kettle Moraine State Forest Northern Unit. Nor have I been able to locate any other published sources for encounters and/or sightings in this region, in which Area K2 is located. Nonetheless, noted Wisconsin investigator and researcher Linda S Godfrey has referenced same in her book American Monsters.
The combination of physical, visual, audible and/or olfactory events described in this Report are as follows:
- The sound of soft, padded footsteps, pacing back and forth outside the rest-house;
- The soft, tapping sounds, heard on the wall of the rest-house;
- The strange, brilliant red orb fluttering about, observed in the carpark;
- The two loud, rapid stomps, heard as I re-entered the woods, and repeated several times;
- The unidentified, possible track, observed in the mud;
- The sudden loud, drawn-out hiss, heard in the brush;
- The large, square white shape, observed hovering in mid-air;
- The sudden disappearance of same, as I approached it;
- The loud, heavy stomp heard in the woods;
- The low, arched-branch assembly observed in the clearing;
- The disorientation I experienced when I returned to the path;
- The sounds of movement in the brush;
- The tall, dark shadow which moved quickly across the path behind me;
- The overwhelming feeling of being called, or summoned to return to the woods;
- The possible branch assemblies observed in the woods en route to the carpark;
- The strange disorientation experienced near the swamp, ditto.
These behaviours, and the history of my own experience, may be considered sufficient to suggest the presence of EC  at Area K2 in the summer of 2014.
The strange disorientation experienced both as I returned to the path, and again as I returned to the carpark, may be considered a personal infrasound event. Such effect upon my physical and perceptive senses suggest some type of sensory manipulation, although further clarification is almost impossible to confirm.
An unusual number of subjective events also occurred. While these cannot be considered conclusive evidence, neither should they be discounted. Although it is reasonable to review the impact of non-objective stimuli in this Report, such effects, while personally quite vivid and at times overwhelming, are nonetheless nearly impossible to substantiate with any measure of certainty.
 BFRO Author(s). Wisconsin. Bigfoot Field Researchers’ Organisation. http://www.bfro.net/GDB/state_listing.asp?state=wi. 2015. Web. Accessed 12 September 2015.
 Linda S Godfrey. American Monsters: A History of Monster Lore, Legends, and Sightings in America. New York: Tarcher; 2014.
 EC, in this context, stands for “Elder Children”, as usual.
Sanjay R Singhal, RA
Please feel free to like/join my Facebook page and post your comments and/or questions about this, or any other of my reports and postings; there are more reports being issued, and more branch-assembly analyses, so stay tuned!
Copyright © 2015 Sanjay R Singhal, RA. All rights reserved.